Summer Marketing Intern
We are looking for a versatile and creative Marketing Intern to support our team for 3 months.
+ More Details
This paid internship position is based in New York City and will be directly overseen by the Social & Digital Strategist and Managing Director.
Working 2 days a week, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understand briefs and producing written content in a timely manner
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines and write as the voice of the brand
- Ideate content marketing strategies that communicate and achieve client and company objectives
- Comfortable with writing for digital mediums including social media, blogs, email and more
- Assist Accounts team with developing and executing campaigns
- Assist with compiling client-facing decks, reports and insights
- Help team stay organized and up-to-date with client-facing materials
- Current student or recent graduate Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Solid understanding of content and online content practices, including an understanding of content display for web, mobile web devices and social media
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Thorough knowledge of Google Drive/Tools, Microsoft Office, Keynote
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to embrace change in a fast paced start-up environment
- Shows initiative, motivation and can work independently, or as a team member
- Friendly and fun human to be around :)
- This is a PAID position for 3 months and will require 2 days per week — days to be determined upon discussion
- You will be required to bring your own laptop
- You will be provided with a letter of reference upon completion of internship
Please send your Cover Letter/CV/Resume/LinkedIn/Portfolio with subject "Summer Internship Application" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close March 16, 2018.